Dear Patients of United Dentists:
We are looking forward to helping you again with your dental needs. However, we want to feel safe when you visit us for your treatment.
We have a complete COVID-19 Safety Plan in place. Our plan includes:
- All staff members will be following the guidelines set out by the College of Dental Surgeons BC, BCDA, WorkSafe BC. These include proper protective equipment (PPE), strict hand hygiene and disinfection of all contact surfaces.
- We will be doing mandatory pre-screen and temperature measurements before clients enter the clinic.
- You will find designated hand sanitizing stations in the office.
- Our booking capacity will be reduced by 50% to limit the total amount of people in the clinic.
- We will not be charging cancellation fees if you need to cancel due to illness!
We need you to partner with us in safety. As such, your responsibilities are to:
- Complete our COVID-19 information and pre-screen questionnaire upon arrival.
- Use the washroom prior to leaving the house.
- Pay by credit or debit card only (cash payments will be accepted at this time, but card is safer).
- Bring your own face mask. If you do not have one available, we will have them available for you.
- Use your vehicle as your waiting room. Bring your cell phone and advise us when you have arrived. You will receive a text/call from our front desk staff to enter the clinic when your room is ready for your appointment.
- Do not bring children or other family members to your appointment unless absolutely necessary. Let front desk know if a special request is needed.
Thanks for your support and understanding as we all work together for the safety of everyone!
Dr. Jay Son & Dr. Mike Hira